Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's too early in the morning for me to think of a witty title for my first blog.

So I guess this is the part where I tell you all about what to expect when you read my blog. Taking into consideration that I can't actually predict what I will eventually do, I'll do my best.

First of all, the name of my blog, "Heather-ish" can be applied to anything from the ridiculous things that I do, to my inability to keep my mouth shut when I should, to the things that happen to me that don't happen to normal people, to my overall disposition. And yes, I understand that it kind of defeats the purpose of describing someone when you say a girl named Heather is Heather-ish but hopefully one day it will make sense.

Now before we go any further I want everyone who reads my blog to understand that I AM NOT AN ENGLISH MAJOR. I am not perfect, I don't know a single thing about grammar and I sometimes say things like "lol" and "jk" and "omg". There are even some acronyms that I use that you-all don't even know yet. And that's how I get down with acronyms.

Also be warned that I rant. I am a ranter. And I'm not ashamed of it. If you don't like reading rants, then unfortunately this isn't the blog for you.

I am insecure. I like to think I am (occasionally) funny. I am lazy. I am friendly. I am a worrier. I love the Discovery Channel. I am picky. I am Heather-ish (shameless blog-title plug, I know)

So pretty much take it or leave it (but I hope you take it). I will (attempt) to make a semi-decent post tomorrow but in the meantime, I think you should start "subscribing" to my blog now so you don't miss out on anything. So OMG I hope you like my blog JK of course you will LOL (HA)

No comments:

Post a Comment